Forum Index > Green Realm > Round 61

Talk about what happened today in the Green Realm

Moderators: injektilo, Board Moderators

Round 61

Postby Cocacola on Fri May 15, 2015 7:33 am

Well, I guess there is something to discuss in Green Realm :mrgreen:

I'm hoping to get some kills today, I hope dr@gon got his forest fights in before attacking me.
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Re: Round 61

Postby tomal on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:08 am

Caught a fairy and got my first real chance to kill the dragon yesterday, but its fire was way too hot. Even with fairy it would have taken better than 100M/100M to survive.
Today the dragon was weak and fell with 40M/40M HOTT 5T.
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby tomal on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:00 am

Another weak dragon fell to 10M/4M HOTT LS 5T :D

Earlier in the day I had met a madman in the forest. On level 12. Where did that come from??? LordBot was as confused as I was and didn't display any probabilities for the fight.
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby the mystical one on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:05 am

It can happen.

Goodness knows I have *NO IDEA* how it can happen, since the code should never have it do that, but there's a few enemies that can sometimes appear like that on certain levels.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby tomal on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:30 am

Delayed by masters for four days and when I finally make it to 12 damn spider sees me trying to run from 1st FF ... twice ::banghead::
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby tomal on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:35 am

Two days on 12, kill total: 1 dark elf
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby impact on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:41 am

I'm getting totally trounced by MBW this round... day after day my first damn forest fight... doesnt matter if I try to run, he sees me and a die, if I attack i'll pretty much definitely die, and if I use a special skill in the hope of taking him out in 1 shot, despite the fact it will mess up my chances of killing the dragon, it will fall short and I'll die anyway. Thats if he doesn't surprise me before I get the chance to try any of the above!!! ARGGGH!!

So my question is, what do you all usually do when your on level 12 with 1/1 or 10/10 and encounter this annoying PoS ?! :)

Also, I never heard of that lordbot til I saw it mentioned here and was intrigued by the mention of "battle probabilities" - falknhayn wrote this?! If you see this - Real nice work there buddy :)
impact
Winged Demon of Death
Winged Demon of Death

Postby tomal on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:56 pm

What skill attacks are you using if they fall short? T skill is guaranteed to kill the spider with 400k weapon and better, heatwave with 4M and better. Pinching them is waste of M points. If you have 4M to spare, [D]isappearing is a solid option too.

I'd say in most cases it is not worth it to use skills you need for the dragon to ensure survival in forest. Just run and hope for the best. If you survive being hit by the spider once, it might be good idea to T or disappear, especially in situations where you'd need a fairy or bank double to have a decent DK chance anyway. If you have high spirits, using disappear and/or heatwave and using jennie GIFT instead of HOTT is usually better than expending precious T skills. If you take that route you can use all your M points for survival before replenishing them with GIFT.
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby impact on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:17 pm

Hey Tomal!

Yeah I guess I was using the (P)inches quite a bit thinking that should be enough, sometimes it is sometimes it isn't ... I didn't know a T was a guaranteed kill with just 400k! I always have 1m/1m by the time I get to 12 but most of the time I want to save them in the early stages... though today I had 6T and a fairy over in blue and still didn't take out the dragon, grr :)

I'd not really thought about using the disappear spell, thats a good plan for sure.... the real b*tch is when you get surprised power moved ain't it ! Thanks a lot for your tips, look forward to battling you in the realms :)
impact
Winged Demon of Death
Winged Demon of Death

Postby the mystical one on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:00 am

Yes, never pinch a spider. Pinches are for making gold on Level 11 (with a certain subset of enemies). Level 12 demands T skills for Spiders and Unicorns.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby tomal on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:36 pm

After almost 4 weeks without a successful M event, I finally got one today to give me LS+shatter for 3rd dragon. Next FF:

Mutated Black Widow surprises you.
Mutated Black Widow sees you!
Mutated Black Widow sees you!

Yeah, nothing new here. Two weeks since hitting 10M xp and I haven't been even close to killing the dragon yet. Not sure if that shatter would have made a difference against the dragon in any of the fights so far.
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

:)

Postby Cocacola on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:16 am

That dragon kill was close! :dragon: I had 32m 7t, was hoping for a fairy and/or crystal shard but no such luck!
So, 32m 7t 4m/4m HOTT (had that a least!)

Used LS and just kept Ting away. Took a chance at 700 odd HP and then used MH when I was down to about 400. Used all 7 Ts and had dragon down to about 400 HP. Regular attack finished him off.
Too bad I didn't have enough charm to marry Violet! :mrgreen:
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby Cocacola on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:09 pm

:dragon: :dragon: :dragon: :dragon: :dragon:
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Postby tomal on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Congrats!! That got quite exciting at the end. Unfortunately I was too busy working this morning to contest the victory.
tomal
Manoken Sloth
Manoken Sloth
Tomal
  @Blue Realm
Tomal
  @Green Realm
Tomal
  @Red Realm

Postby Cocacola on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:03 pm

There were 3 of us who got :dragon: :dragon: :dragon: :dragon: and two of them made level 12 so it was quite a contest, and that last :dragon: was close, I had the dragon down to about 100 hp when I used my last T so a regular attack finished him off. 4M/4M HOTT, no fairy or horse. Same set up I had yesterday, except 6M in the bank and I turned in 8 or so gems, but today it worked.

I got past Turgon with 400K/400K no hott or anything, after losing my fairy to Gandalf. I guess the good luck against Turgon made up for the bad luck against Gandalf. I suppose it doesn't really matter if you lose your fairy to Gandalf or Turgon, as long as you get past both.
Cocacola
King Vidion
King Vidion

Return to Green Realm