Forum Index > Talk to Admins > 6/7 (6/8 Nuke crash) cost me gold

Questions? Ideas? Any discussion that you'd like to have with the admins should go in this forum. Forum rules and announcements can also be found here.

Moderator: Board Moderators

6/7 (6/8 Nuke crash) cost me gold

Postby Jessrond on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 pm

I was in the process of fighting Aladdin (l8 master) and the game booted me in battle, and the game acts now like I lost the battle against him so I can't fight him again, also had to waste some gold to heal... any way to whine about this and get another shot at him or my gold back for healing at least?
Jessrond
Wans Beast
Wans Beast
Chad Vader
  @Blue Realm
Itchman
  @Green Realm
Halder
  @Red Realm

Re: 6/7 (6/8 Nuke crash) cost me gold

Postby the mystical one on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:54 am

I'm feeling jovial at the moment, so sure.

Except I didn't check to see if you were dead, so that may have been useless.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby Maverick1978 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:54 am

I'm guessing not....

Our "rule" is that > 4 hours downtime, the day gets extended. In this case, we weren't down exactly, as Blue seemed to still be able to get one player in at a time, but Green was unable to get in from "crash" til 23:30 reset two days ago (which killed my day as I was waiting for a bigger kill or would login right before reset - I was unable to)... then yesterday seems to have been crashed out completely for Green.

I know that once in the past tmo's "rolled back" the game for a day's play for something similar, but I'd imagine that if it was going to happen this time, it would have already happened (and as always, we have to remember that tmo and Nuke have lives outside of keeping us happy).

Ultimately, I'm not happy about having missed a day when it "crashed" initially, nor of having to settle for a shitty kill yesterday after Nuke corrected the problem. This has really hurt my game at a critical stage... but I'll go with it if that's the way the chips fall. I definitely understand having a life, and the flip side is that rolling back the realms for two days (if it's even easily possible) could cause just as much outrage in Blue where some people probably benefited pretty well.

Which btw, Jessrond,... for your whining, you benefited pretty well too. 4m XP from a kill yesterday and a kill today. That's alot to lose for a small bit of gold from two days ago.
Maverick1978
Madman
Madman

Postby Jessrond on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:46 am

Actually I meant the gold from today, the site went down for about 15 minutes at 9:15 or so
Jessrond
Wans Beast
Wans Beast
Chad Vader
  @Blue Realm
Itchman
  @Green Realm
Halder
  @Red Realm

Postby Maverick1978 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Maverick1978 wrote:Ultimately, I'm not happy about having missed a day when it "crashed" initially, nor of having to settle for a shitty kill yesterday after Nuke corrected the problem. This has really hurt my game at a critical stage... but I'll go with it if that's the way the chips fall.

After today's insane luck, I'm completely happy about where the chips fell :biggergrin:
Maverick1978
Madman
Madman

Return to Talk to Admins