Forum Index > All Realms > blue & green down for weeks....

Realm discussion - minus limitations.

Moderator: Board Moderators

blue & green down for weeks....

Postby cowboy0023 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:33 am

blue and green realms have been down for weeks. and now red is down too. Im a longtime lord player but new player to this site. why are they down so long? I joined, got to play on red realm for a few days, and now no game is available.
is the site dead? should i move on and quit wasting my time? whats the deal
cowboy0023
Small Bear
Small Bear

Re: blue & green down for weeks....

Postby SleepGuy on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:38 am

All of the Realms are played in Rounds. Once all the Realms have been won, a new round starts. Patience.
The Test realm (yellow) is non-competitive and runs until the competitive realms reset, at which point it also resets.
Matt usually will post in the forum when the new round will start, as well as Nuke's facebook page and also Stab's facebook page.
The only truly irreplaceable thing is time...
SleepGuy
Green Python
Green Python

Postby exitzero on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:20 am

Check out http://lord.datum.tv/Cloud and/or http://lord.stabs.org to LORD it up in the meantime.
exitzero
Weak Orc
Weak Orc
Amanda
  @Blue Realm
Amanda
  @Green Realm
Amanda
  @Red Realm

Postby Paige on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:11 pm

SleepGuy wrote:The Test realm (yellow) is non-competitive and runs until the competitive realms reset, at which point it also resets.

Test will also shut down when someone gets 5 DKs - I think it's an automatic thing. For this reason I don't intend to kill the dragon again, to try to keep the realm going so there's at least some LORD happening here. But I can't promise anyone else will choose that path, so Test could shut down soon too. Hopefully the reset comes first.
Paige
Winged Demon of Death
Winged Demon of Death
Adrielle
  @Blue Realm
Cel
  @Green Realm
Obsidy
  @Test Realm

Postby cowboy0023 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Thanks a ton for the responses. i havent played lord since the bbs days, so i dont know the protocol here. I'm very pleased that its not dead though. I was/am very excited to play again.
cowboy0023
Small Bear
Small Bear

Postby Joseph Lithius on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Paige wrote:Test will also shut down when someone gets 5 DKs - I think it's an automatic thing. For this reason I don't intend to kill the dragon again, to try to keep the realm going so there's at least some LORD happening here
That's mighty considerate of you and very much appreciated!

cowboy0023 wrote:Thanks a ton for the responses. i havent played lord since the bbs days, so i dont know the protocol here. I'm very pleased that its not dead though. I was/am very excited to play again.
The global guideline is basically "don't be a jerk," as you'd expect... and of course, "have fun!" But for more specific (and helpful) rules and whatnot, hit up the handy-dandy Rules page.

And of course, from one (occasional) player to another... welcome to Nuklear LORD*! As another BBS oldbie myself, I really hope you enjoy your stay here! We could use more cool folks in these games. ;3
----------
I'm not that hard to find... if you know where to look.
-=(http://josephlithius.tumblr.com)=-
Joseph Lithius
Weak Orc
Weak Orc

Postby the mystical one on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:31 pm

I am super terrible at resetting things (various reasons, mostly involve being busy busy busy). If you bug me a bunch on the Facebook page, I theoretically have more chances to both remember + have time to reset.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Return to All Realms