Forum Index > Fair play > I got online duel and killed on the red realm.

Someone breaking the rules? Need to vent about it? Duelkilled unfairly? Talk about it here. Anything regarding rules, rulebreaking, or bugs should go here.

Moderators: ChiliCat, Board Moderators

I got online duel and killed on the red realm.

Postby Combat on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Hello, I have been challenged and killed by smoke on the red realm. I thought online duels weren't allowed anymore? Thanks.!
Combat
Membrain Man
Membrain Man

Re: I got online duel and killed on the red realm.

Postby Vee on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Combat wrote:Hello, I have been challenged and killed by smoke on the red realm. I thought online duels weren't allowed anymore? Thanks.!

Red is the ONLY realm where is acceptable and kinda expected without asking permission first. Too bad, eh?
Vee
Silent Death
Silent Death

Postby Combat on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Vee wrote:
Combat wrote:Hello, I have been challenged and killed by smoke on the red realm. I thought online duels weren't allowed anymore? Thanks.!

Red is the ONLY realm where is acceptable and kinda expected without asking permission first. Too bad, eh?

That's fine. If its free for all? That's awesome!
Combat
Membrain Man
Membrain Man

Postby marc0193 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:36 pm

oh but they are allowed at nuklear in Red realm all day long. and that is the ONLY realm at nuklear they are allowed in without prior agreement between both participants. in both blue and green realms an online duel must be agreed upon by both parties prior to one party initiating.

side note. online dueling without consent isn't allowed in any of the 3 games on stabs, where you've become infamous for it. while i wasn't playing in the recent games while you played that way, i'll be there next reset.

the difference between the 2 sites is that nuklear has moderators that actively monitor the game. break the rules and you'll be punished. i didn't break any rules here. cheers and happy hunting
marc0193
Black Owl
Black Owl

Postby Combat on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:41 pm

marc0193 wrote:

oh but they are allowed at nuklear in Red realm all day long. and that is the ONLY realm at nuklear they are allowed in without prior agreement between both participants. in both blue and green realms an online duel must be agreed upon by both parties prior to one party initiating.

side note. online dueling without consent isn't allowed in any of the 3 games on stabs, where you've become infamous for it. while i wasn't playing in the recent games while you played that way, i'll be there next reset.

the difference between the 2 sites is that nuklear has moderators that actively monitor the game. break the rules and you'll be punished. i didn't break any rules here. cheers and happy hunting

Umm, apparently you do get punished in STABS too. I got banned remember! That is why Im really trying to play this game with a very clean slate. I will be a superior fighter at level 12. We are all in the same playing field from ground zero! I'll shall be the next Lance UpperKut!
Combat
Membrain Man
Membrain Man

Return to Fair play