Forum Index > Red Realm > Song Musings

Discussion forum for the heavy-competition area, the Red Realm

Moderator: Board Moderators

Song Musings

Postby the mystical one on Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:06 am

I am a little sad there is no player named Reindeer. Because if they duel-killed Grandma...
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Re: Song Musings

Postby exitzero on Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:52 am

You should develop a AI player bot named Reindeer with 9999999 STR and DEF that automatically duel kills Grandma every time he logs in.

In fact, you should put the AI in all four realms for the sole purpose of duel killing Grandma after login, then have it magically suicide in the forest or something.

0:)

We can justify the action by creating a new rule section applying specifically for trolls named Grandma, making it justifiable :)!
exitzero
Weak Orc
Weak Orc
Amanda
  @Red Realm

Postby the mystical one on Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:45 am

Not.. actually calling for people to do anything. I just had the song stuck in my head.
baldninja.com
If your intended destination is suddenly vaporized, consider pulling over and watching the cool light show.
the mystical one
Triple Dragon Slayer
Triple Dragon Slayer

Postby exitzero on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 pm

I know, I was joking/venting. But I'm done feeding the trolls so I won't post anything about this certain player anymore for a while.
exitzero
Weak Orc
Weak Orc
Amanda
  @Red Realm

Postby Grandma on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:42 pm

I really wouldn't mind at all if more than 10 people change their names to "Reindeer" and start hunting me. Sounds fun, someone please try it :)

I think exitzero is little bit jealous because I'm the best Lord player at the moment (I won 2 realms last round and this round I can win at least 2. No-one had ever done that before; I was the first one ever and I'll be the first one to do it twice or be the first one ever to win all three realms!). But maybe I have stolen his kills too often (I'm the fastest player to snipe kills; I always get the kills I want to) so I understand that he's little bit angry now because there are many days he couldn't kill anyone because of me. Please don't take it too seriously, it's just game.
Grandma
Headbanger of the West
Headbanger of the West

Postby Jessrond on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:24 am

We need a fishdick back again
Jessrond
Wans Beast
Wans Beast
Chad Vader
  @Blue Realm
Itchman